Add to Technorati Favorites
Google

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Toilet

A Toilet is like a committee meeting.
People come with lot of pressure, sit, create a lot of noise, and ultimately DROP THE MATTER.

~~~~~~~~~

Groucho: So, Mrs. Smith, do you have any children?Mrs. Smith: Yes, thirteen.
Groucho: Thirteen! Good lord, isn't that a burden?
Mrs. Smith: Well, I love my husband.Groucho: Lady, I love my cigar but I take it out of my mouth once in a while.

~~~~~~~~~

Teacher : Correct the sentence, "A bull and a cow is grazing in the field"Student : A cow and a bull is grazing in the field
Teacher : How?Student : Ladies first.

~~~~~~~~~

Wife: Honey...... What are you looking for?Husband: Nothing.
Wife: Nothing...?? U've been reading our marriage certificate 4 an hour...??Husband : I was just looking 4 the expiry date.

No comments: